~butterfly~

~butterfly~
my symbol

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mу Haїґ


Hello everyone! Guess what I’ve been doing today just to keep busy. Here the hint is: K****ING

Nope! It’s not like you are thinking. There are only 4 *. I’m a good girl ok~ And a creative girl as well. Haha.. Cut the crap please~ Actually, I’m spending every moment by doing housework; cleaning, washing, cooking and I even washing car. I use it last Sunday to go to church and yeah... Since recently the weather is not good coz it keep on raining, the road is so muddy and grubby. Yet I need to wash the car frequently. Did I say frequently? Ups. In point of fact, I haven’t washed it since Sunday. Just park it outside and Walla! It’s been slight dirty all this while.

But, since tomorrow I’m going to pay all those bills and go to saloon, I guess I have to wash it and it’s done. Oh! Write crap again. There two things I got to tell. The first one is I’m actually knitting today. I’m quite good at it, trust me? Later on I will upload the pic of my DIY stuff. The second one is I’m going to have a haircut tomorrow. What? Yes! I’m going to trim it and make it short. Pity my hair. Hurm. But I really have to do it.

Having a long hair is not as simple as knitting. Kinda bad comparison, isn’t it? :p Whatever~ Back to topic:We need extra attention to our crown. It’s not that I want to get rid of doing all necessary things to my hair, it just that I want to make it spick and span. I really love my hair and I do anything to keep it healthy. I got all the stuff needed to take care of my hair: Shampoo, conditioner, treatment, hair mask, serum and i guess that just it. Hehe. Not so many... My choice is L’Oreal, D'uvena, Pantene, Sunsilk and Rejoice. I ever curl this hair before, rebond it for several times and coloured it.

This is my hair now. It’s long and straight. When I’m nude it will cover my tit. Kidding! : p

Here is the view from backside. It’s not too dark but I love it.

And this is my pony tail. Did you notice the two letters in my B-W hairclip? “IS” this is custom made. Of course the two letters means a lot to me.

Tada! L’Oreal. Left: Leave-in hair mask. Right: Serum. I brought it from Guardian for sure! And at my chest that is my gold necklace with a P letter. But I rarely wear it.


So, do I make you wonder why do I have to cut my hair? My pleasure to tell you why. Foremost, it may be too little too hard to manage. I seldom comb my hair but frequently use my finger to make it orderly. It becomes my habit to do so even if my hair is wet. Hoh! It is too long and easily tangles. Secondly, it is better if I cut it short a bit in order to enhance the grow. It’s all for my own convenient. So, tomorrow I’m going to saloon. Wish me luck everybody. May I get a better hair. Amen.
Kinda sleepy. *yawn* till then~ Sorry if there is some error k. I will edit it later. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment