~butterfly~

~butterfly~
my symbol

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rо$aґу оf LїЬёяaтїой

“The Rosary of Liberation is not a magic formula but a proclamation of faith in the Word of God. And accepting in faith this Word, we can move the hand of God in our favour.”
We are recommended to recite the Rosary of Liberation for experiencing deliverance from various bondages like sin, satanic powers, bad habits, financial crisis, family problems etc. It is said in the Bible " She will bear a Son, and you shall call his name JESUS, for He will SAVE His people from their sins".( Matthew 1:21)
Jesus is the Saviour. Therefore the name Jesus is not a noun form alone, it is also a verb denoting an action which means when you utter the name JESUS you are proclaiming and praying "God save me and all others from our sins".

The Rosary of Liberation is based on the Word of God and should be prayed with faith for the glory of the powerful name of Jesus Christ and to seek healing, salvation and liberation. It is prayed on Rosary beads and begins with the Apostles Creed. On the place of the Our Father on the large beads, we will say a prayer based on John 8:36:
“If the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed” such as “If Jesus makes me free, I will be free indeed”
In place of the Hail Mary repeat:
“Jesus, have mercy on me! Jesus, heal me! Jesus, save me! Jesus, free me!”
 It ends with the Hail, Holy Queen.

It is recommend that the rosary be prayed first for oneself, “that we may be purified in the Blood of Jesus” before praying it for others. It should be said for only one intention at a time, such as conversion, marriage, family, health, work, friends, etc.

The purpose of the rosary is to lead one, in faith, to accept the work of salvation which was fully realized in Jesus on Calvary, because in our spiritual life, all is obtained through faith in Jesus and in the power of His Word and His redeeming Blood.

When we recite the Rosary of liberation, claim the promise of Jesus as we see in the Bible.
Jesus is the Saviour (Matthew 1:21)
Jesus is the Healer (Mark 1: 32-34)
He is the Liberator (John 8:36)
Jesus is the God of Mercy (Luke 18:38)
Jesus said "Ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you". (Matthew 7:7)
I claim this promise and say………..


So, it is simplified as follow:-

1.Recite the Apostle's Creed at the Triangle of the Rosary
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the death. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into Heaven and seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.

2. Recite the following in place of the Hail Mary
Jesus have mercy on me
Jesus heal me
Jesus save me
Jesus free me


3. Recite the following in place of the Our Father
If Jesus makes me free
I will be free indeed


4. Recite the Hail Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy. Hail, our life, ouRosary of Liberationr sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn, then most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this, our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

If you are praying for a special person replace "me" in the prayer with the name of the "person you are praying for".
 

After praying the Rosary of Liberation completely give thanks to Jesus for the Blessings that He is pouring over you and for those for whom you are interceding.
Before interceding for anybody you have to pray for yourself.


FYI, I only compile this from the sources in web. I do have the original copy but in BM. It's my pleasure to memorize the English version as well. I recite the original rosary prayer daily but this one is simpler. If you interested, good luck in trying~ :) God Bless You All..

No comments:

Post a Comment