~butterfly~

~butterfly~
my symbol

Saturday, July 17, 2010

“Falling out of love is tough, falling for betrayal is worst.”

Now I’m alone, sitting on my bed n listening to the sound of falling rain. Loud drops of heavy rain and I’m thinking... It’s been a while I’ve been idle in blogging. Well, I’m a bit indolent to share my feelings to the viewer. Back to three years ago, at the time when I’m a broken hearted, there’s always something to write. Vomit it out in my blog and let the readers make their own speculation concerning me. Coz I rather let it out in words and it feels just like I’m writing my diary. That was the time when I am totally paranoid. I refuse to share my own sentiment to anyone.. Yes! I mean everyone including my friends.
Flashing back to 2007, most of my blog post was about anger and disenchantment. That was the previous me. I’ve been in frustration and I know how awful it is when you are losing grip in your belief. Which u certainly never thought it will be to u. I don’t even know what else to do other than to regret it along with weeping. I’m blaming myself coz being such a moron for letting someone ruin my life by means of betraying my trust.
Enough with that, I’m about to tell u on how I move ahead and picking off all the pieces in order to fix it back. Such a hard thing to be done actually, but really worth it. God sometimes wants us to learn a lesson in such complicated ways. We may not know what He wants until we get better than what we ever wanted. At that time, we will realize that we ought to have much better. That is more or less to what I feel now. Keep in mind that, He’s always with us. Just say your prayer, He will be there to listen and answer it.
Although beforehand you’re the one I wish I could forget but still I can’t erase, by now I know you don’t deserve me. Being such a denial sometimes help us to get through. Once in a while, we possibly knew that something is just isn’t right, but we just shut our eyes to see the truth then keep on going. It might be a good stride but then it may become worst. So please.. Don’t ever be careless particularly when it comes to relation. Always remember to take caution in what we do. That’s all. Good Luck & God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment