~butterfly~

~butterfly~
my symbol

Thursday, July 22, 2010

* words *

Today I’m a kind of free due to cancellation of tuition class. On weekdays, I’m tutoring some students for mathematics subject from 2 till 5pm. I provided three hours duration to teach and assist them. All of them, which is not many are about to sit for their UPSR and PMR. So, I try to help them in order to understand maths better. Actually, this wasn’t my idea. But due to the demand from their parents, I finally agree to take this responsibility. I don’t know why these kids are not interested in mathematics as I was during the same age with them. They said maths is hard which I never thought it was, maybe once in a while. But I think maths is much easier compare to BM which we can consider as an easy subject. Am I correct? Hehehe...

What am I talking about? Actually, the reason for me to write this post is actually to come clean about what did I posted on my FB wall recently. Honestly, I felt alone yesterday coz no one here in my house. So, I just randomly pick a quote which in relation to alone and got it write on my wall. It didn’t come from me and I don’t really mean it. But some of my friends got me wrong and tried to express their opinion about happiness. A little too much coz they taking it seriously. Relax buddy, this is just a ‘hit and miss’ quote.

“All of our unhappiness comes from our inability to be alone.” ~Jean

My mistake! My main point is to let other know that I’m alone. It doesn’t mean that I’m unhappy and lonely. I didn’t realize that it was the predicted meaning primarily. Whatever. They can bite their own tongue. There after, we have a little argument about that trifling thing. That was the time I own up and said “If we r able to socialize, doesn’t mean that we’ll never b alone. Alone doesn’t always mean that we r unhappy. Might be sometimes but not at all times. But if ever the word SAD was the 1st word used instead of happiness, it'll makes no different in term of semantic i think...“. A soon after it comes to a conclusion that the spat was about the semantic issue. A huge relief afterward. Fuh~

At this instant, I don’t feels like I want to fool around in FB. Thus, I’m blogging. I just want to pay no heed to FB stuff for a while. Since the status we post in FB will be read by other, every single word we used is important. Person who reads will also judge us by the sentence we used. I myself was doing the same think too when reading my friends’ status in the news feed. So to let myself know, beware of what u write. Above all, choose appropriate words to convey the proper meaning of what we are trying to say. Cheese~~

No comments:

Post a Comment