~butterfly~

~butterfly~
my symbol

Monday, July 26, 2010

HoE

This is a real story about a girl named Bitch. Don’t expect me to respect you, coz you do not deserve it. I know the true you, even if you wear a mask or what so ever. But I can give you around of applause, such a perfect masquerade. You are actually a hoe. Being an oldest sister, u should know how to be a good example. Where gone your dignity? Don’t you ever embarrass of yourself? Are you trying to be a western girl? Please, it isn’t appropriate here, it makes you became a cheap girl actually. Your younger sibling saw you were fucking with one of you bf on your room. Shame on you! How can you act like nothing happen? He punched at your door, to wake you up, to save your family’s dignity but you don’t want to listen. Should I remind you that your relatives are anywhere outside and you just bring your bf into your room and making sex. Soon after, your cousin saw you two naked in bed while the guest still outside. I think it is an exact word to call you bitches.

The next day, u lied to your mum, saying there’s nothing going on last night and your sibling actually telling a lie. Most shocking is your mum trusted u. But I think she just being denial coz she’s doing the same thing too. Living with her fiancé just like husband and wife. A widow and widower are together with invalid bond. What an awful family.

One seems not enough huh? You kinda addicted to sex. Having more boyfriend and they just have you like that. Easy. How can you not aware that they just want to play around with you? You are such a moron. Feels like a hot chick when surrounded by men everywhere, frequently brings one of your boys to make out at home. Such a hoe. The most shocking thing is your mum allowed each of them to ‘wear’ you. She also gives permission for your guys to stay in your home overnight. In your room specifically. Notice that, this girl actually lost his biological father few years ago. But, it wasn’t a ticket for her to become prostitute.

I hate this girl because she’s hiding behind her innocent look. A simple girl but a real fake. A slut! Pretend she is religious when she actually just wears it as mask. Now, you must have been wondering how I can know much about this girl. Her sibling told me everything. Keep on telling me how sick it is to have such sister. He asks me to keep it silent and all the conversation is only between us. But today, I’m really sorry for him coz let it out in here. The girls had become one of a thing for us to be in fight. I really hope thereafter we don’t bother about her no more. It got nothing to do with me as well. End of this and everything terminated here.

I pick one appropriate song from my favourite artist, Hollywood Undead entitled Bitches. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6vJsHCxBi4

No comments:

Post a Comment